Check In / Check Out Procedures
Check-In is between 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: Prior to your arrival we ask that you please call our on-site Innkeeper to notify them of your arrival time. Check-in is from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. The Innkeeper will be on-site to greet you, grant you access to the Inn and answer any questions you may have. If you will be arriving after 7:00pm, please contact us at (401) 408-0170 so we can coordinate your access to the Inn.
Breakfast is served daily in our dining room from 8:00 am - 10:00 am. Complimentary coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day. We ask that you please notify us of any food allergies prior to your arrival.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Parking for one small vehicle will be provided at either the Serenity Inn Newport or at the Elks Lodge, located at 141 Pelham Street. Please display your parking pass on the vehicle's dashboard. Serenity Inn Newport's parking lot is not designed to handle large vehicles. Vehicles must be removed from the parking lots by 11:00 a.m. on the day of checkout or the vehicle will be subject to towing at the Guest's expense.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various time in the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest will be charged 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking.
- Guest who cancels more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- A $50.00 change of date fee will be charged if change is made within 7 days of the original scheduled arrival date. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
- Guest who elect a Buy Out of Serenity Inn Newport should refer to their Buy Out Contract for the applicable Payment and Cancellation policies.
At Serenity Inn Newport we show our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
Pets are not allowed at Serenity Inn Newport.
Each Guest Room Includes:
- Private Bathroom
- King or Queen sized bed in each room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- TV w/Cable
- Free Wi-Fi is available
For the respect and courtesy of other guests, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- No pets allowed
- Children must be 10 years of age or older
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm-7:00am
- Fire codes prohibit the burning of candles, incense or other flammables in guest rooms
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.